Brand - All American
Type - Non Electrical, dry steam sterilizer. (heating source needed).
FDA Approved - YES FDA approved autoclave.
Manufactured - United States of America
Warranty - 1 Year limited manufacture warranty
This ALL AMERICAN Non-Electric Cast Aluminum Dry Steam Sterilizer model 1925X and has a 25 quart liquid capacity. Professional quality, extra heavy duty cast aluminum cover and bottom construction, used world-wide to sterilizer a wide range of materials, suitable for tattooing, dental, medical, veterinary facilities, laboratories and health and cosmetic applications. This is an FDA approved and listed autoclave. 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
• Crafted of the finest hand cast aluminum that resists aging and corrison.
• Stay-cool bakelite top handles and wing nuts
• Has 46% greater capacity compared to our 1915X
• Removable aluminum inner container with rack
• Portable, economical, reliable operation
• Pressure gauge conforms to the pressure gauge standard ANSI B40-1-1980
• Flexible metal exhaust tube
• Clamping locks prevent removal of the cover, while pressure is present as an added safety feature
• Exclusive metal-to-metal seal - no gaskets to crack, burn, replace or clean
• Large sterilizing capacity
• Complete, effective sterilization at the lowest possible cost
• Can be used over any effective heat source
• MADE IN USA
• Gross capacity: 25 qt/24 liter
• Overall height: 16 3/4"
• Height of bottom Only: 12 1/4"
• Inside diameter: 12 5/8"
• Shipping weight: 24 pounds
***THIS ITEM IS A DROP SHIP ITEM****