We’ve done limbs, skulls, and even a shrunken version of the legendary Jesse Smith, so the time was ripe to create a tattooable heart. Despite our love for the macabre, we kept the tattooing surface simple and resisted the urge to create something anatomical. Indeed, perhaps the cutest item in our product line, our APOF Small Heart offers a shapely edition to your 3D portfolio, acts as an intimate friend for you to make mistakes on during practice, and even has a beveled edge should you decide to create a decorative masterpiece to hang or sell. Get to tattooing our heart; we promise it doesn’t beat.
5.5” (W) x 7” (L); 0.25” (Thickness)
- Small heart shape with beveled edge frame
- Made with silicone and rubber-based materials
- Apprentices and beginners can practice tattooing techniques
- Professionals can use as a 3D portfolio or canvas to try new equipment and techniques
- Functions as a small canvas for framing or display