Brand: FK Irons
Model: Spektra Halo 2
Needle: Crossover: Loop Bar & Cartridge Needles
Type: Liner & Shader
Stroke: 2.8mm, 3.4mm, & 4.0mm
Frame: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
Motor: Maxon Motor
The Spektra Halo 2 is manufactured in the US from a solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum. It is then mirror polished and anodized for a durable finish. This machine is compatible with both standard and cartridge needles, and features the patented Spektra MultiVise System that accepts both conventional backstem grips and screw-on style cartridge grips without using adapters. The slip-on MotorBolt system has been redesigned to allow plenty of torque at a lower voltage with significantly reduced vibrations. A 3.4mm and 4mm stroke wheel are included with the Spektra Halo 2 and for added convenience, these stroke wheels are also compatible with the Halo 1 motors. The Halo 2 also features a new slider design and an improved self-stabilizing needle guide which eliminates the need for grommets or rubber bands.
- The Halo2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing you to use standard and/ or ScrewOn tubes for cartridges and regular needles.
- Grommet-Less Needle Clip + Rolling Needle guide. No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self stabilizes by counter lever forces against a new ball bearing vice roller upon clicking in pace.
- The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles giving you a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel.
- High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimum performance.
- Slip-on StrokeWheel MotorBolt style is compatible with Halo 1 Motors - Comes with 2.8, 3.4, and 4.0mm StrokeWheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and even less vibration.
- Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Body anodized for durability in 9 different standard colors.
- Engineered and manufactured 100% in the USA by FK Irons.
All machines are guaranteed, and come with a life warranty against manufacturing defects. For further information on machine warranty and servicing please visit the FK Irons website and click on the "Service your Machine" section of the site. All warranty will have be done directly through FK Irons. We will not be responsible loss of machine while it is being repaired.
Please note: the life warranty does not cover items subject to general 'wear and tear' such as springs/ contact screws/ armature bars, nor does it cover neglect or misuse of the machine including dropping, over lubricating, or using the machine for anything other than its intended purpose. The Maxon Motors of the Spektra are covered under warranty against manufacturer's defects for 1 year after purchase. We will still service all FK Irons and Spektra machines, but a small fee will apply for all issues not covered under warranty.