Brand: FK Irons
Model: Spektra Direkt 2
Needle: Compatible with Loop Bar & Cartridge Needles
Type: Liner & Shader
Stroke: 2.8mm, 3.4mm, & 4.0mm
Frame: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
Motor: Maxon Motor
The Spektra Direkt 2 is manufactured in the US from a solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum. It is then mirror polished and anodized for a durable finish. This machine is compatible with both standard and cartridge needles, and features the patented Spektra MultiVise System that accepts both conventional backstem grips and screw-on style cartridge grips without using adapters. It also includes interchangeable stroke system with 2.8mm, 3.4mm, amd 4.0mm size stroke caps. This machine is powerful and reliable for all types of work, and it runs silently at both high and low voltages.
- Uses Standard Needles and Cartridges with ease-
- Grommetless clip-on armature-
- Patented Spektra MultiVise System accepts conventional backstem and screw-on style cartridge grips without the need for adapters-
- CNC crafted from one solid rod of 6061 T6 aluminum, mirror polished and anodized for ultimate durability-
- Interchangeable Stroke Caps in 2.8mm, 3.4mm, and 4.0mm sizes-
- Silent at high or low voltages. Powerful and Consistent-
- Maintenance free, no lubrication required-
- Engineered and Made in the USA-
All machines are guaranteed, and come with a life warranty against manufacturing defects. For further information on machine warranty and servicing please visit the FK Irons website and click on the "Service your Machine" section of the site. All warranty will have be done directly through FK Irons. We will not be responsible loss of machine while it is being repaired.
Please note: the life warranty does not cover items subject to general 'wear and tear' such as springs/ contact screws/ armature bars, nor does it cover neglect or misuse of the machine including dropping, over lubricating, or using the machine for anything other than its intended purpose. The Maxon Motors of the Spektra are covered under warranty against manufacturer's defects for 1 year after purchase. We will still service all FK Irons and Spektra machines, but a small fee will apply for all issues not covered under warranty.